Tuesday, January 05, 2010

WHAT'S NEW WITH US...


For those of you that don't know, baby number 3 is on the way. I tried to tell everyone in the Christmas letter I emailed, but it was too hard to read I guess, sorry about that. So I am about 10 weeks along right now and my due date is August 3rd. Here are some pictures from my first ultrasound. I was teasing and told my doctor, "If it's another boy, just tell me now!" So she went and tried to look for me. The first shot is of the baby from below. There is something between the legs but she couldn't tell if it is the umbilical cord or not since it's still so early. Her words were, "I don't know Pam, that looks suspicious to me." So we'll see if she's right or not in a couple of months. In the meantime, I'm in the morning sickness phase so I'm looking forward to when that ends. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

No comments: