Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Bull

A friend and I were in charge of a relief society birthday program. We played the game show "Deal or No Deal: Service Edition" and had a couple of the men play "Howie Serve" and the Banker for us. The theme was service, if you can't tell, so instead of having dollar amounts in the cases, we had service items such as "2 free hours of babysitting". The women had a blast so we're happy it turned out so well. We thought it might be fun to come up with some commercial breaks so I brainstormed (and with help from family too I might add) came up with some scripts and had some volunteers from the ward be our actors and actresses. They turned out quite funny. Here is one we came up with. This one is my favorite of the 3 we made, my friend Krista is the wife, and she is due with her baby about 6 weeks before me. They did a great job of acting, very cheesy. You can hear my voice briefly in this one, I'm the teacher asking the question. :)



No comments: