Tuesday, November 01, 2011

WHAT'S NEW WITH US...

FALL HAPPENINGS!

We are making the most of the nice weather because the snow is just around the corner! We had lots of fun this fall, more wood workshops...fun activities with family, and Halloween!! The boys got way too much candy (really, it was making me nauseous just looking at all that, people were very generous this year) so we decided to send some via a sister in our ward to some soldiers who are abroad. It felt good to teach the boys a little about appreciating our military and we made a candy letter which I haven't done in a long time so that was fun! We got a lot of compliments on our Halloween costumes and I have to thank my new mother in law for letting me borrow her nice sturdy old sewing machine to do it because my cheap one sadly is not working anymore. We hope everyone had a great Halloween just like us!

No comments: