Tuesday, March 16, 2010

WHAT'S NEW WITH US...


Well, here he is! Another boy! Guess I'm going to copy my sister Merri, haha. He looks healthy and is very strong...already kicking mom in the stomach and giving her heartburn earlier than normal. I guess that means he might have more hair than the other two boys, we'll see. I was teasing Josh that if he pops out with lots of red hair then we'll have to name him Esau since he likes the bible "E" names...but that would also leave me with some explaining to do seeing as neither of us has red hair, haha. So, I am at 5 months right now and am due August 3rd but am expecting that he will probably come toward the end of July. I asked Elijah if he wanted a baby for his birthday a few weeks ago and he gave me a funny look. I had fun showing the ultrasound to him, he is getting old enough that he is beginning to understand a little better, but all Ephraim said was, "Eww! Gross!" when he saw it. :) So I will try to keep up with the belly shots along the way, nothing too exciting. Love you all!

No comments: